Valleys and Mountaintops Life Coaching was established in 2022. Services include life coaching and workshops on self-care. We are passionate about community, supporting local business, and trauma informed life coaching.
We want to make working with a life coach accessible to your life style; consider meeting at your favorite coffee shop. We are passionate about spending time outdoors and offer coaching while walking in nature.
Valleys and Mountaintops Blog
- The Value of Knowing Your Values“Who. Are. You?” -Disney in Alice in Wonderland If you can’t answer that question you’re not alone. When I had my first coaching session with my mentor she gave me a sheet of values and asked me to choose my top ones. The difficulty was that I didn’t know what values were mine, my parents, […]
- How do you love someone?It may seem like a trick question, right? We were born to love after all? And with Valentine’s Day just around the corner, what better time to dig deep. Most of us were born to love from our first gaa gaa goo goo but sometimes our best intentions don’t connect. According to Gary Chapman, there […]
- What Life Coaching Isn’tRecap – A Life Coach Welcome back! Previously we shared what life coaching is – in the post, What is Life Coaching? A quick recap: A Life Coach can help you overcome fear and limiting beliefs, see your talents and gifts, and find purpose when you feel lost. They work with you as if walking […]
- A Grateful Heart“Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.” ― Maya Angelou, Celebrations: Rituals of Peace and Prayer Gratitude is defined as “: a feeling of appreciation or thanks” -by Merriam-Webster. The first time that I heard about the […]
- What is Life CoachingA Life Coach can help you overcome fear and limiting beliefs, see your talents and gifts, and find purpose when you feel lost